Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India

Rs.5,000.00

Duration

  • 1 -3 Night

Hotel Category (If Included)

  • Resorts

Tour Type

  • Desert Tour
  • Family Package
  • Standard Tour

Check Availability

Available
Not Available
Selected
Tour type: Daily Tour
Duration: 1 Night/2 Days
Maximum number of people: 10
Location: Jaisalmer, Delhi
Rate:

You are booking for Jaisalmer Camping Trip

Take payments via Payu (redirect method).

Submit

Your Booking:

Overview

Jaisalmer Camping Trip

This tour package starts from jaisalmer railway station which is located at Gandhi colony in Jaisalmer or if you are arriving at the airport you will be proceeding and proceed to the camp mentioned in the itenary. The distance from Gandhi Colony to your Camp will be about 53 K.M and the travel time to reach sand dunes will be about 1 Hour Journey by road. The travel time from Jaisalmer Airport to Sand dunes is about 1 Hour 30 Minutes and total K.M is about 65 K.M. Jaisalmer is famous for its Desert and Desert Safari. The place where you can see the desert in Jaisalmer is known as Sand Dunes. These Sand Dunes are in

Day 1

In this Jaisalmer Camping Trip once you reach to the camp you will be provided rooms to freshen up. After refreshing at the the camp you will proceed for the nearest village tour in which you will see various type of rajasthani local civilization and their collection of huts and unique profession like glass making, cloth wearing and farmers. After visiting Village tour you will precede for camel Safari it take you for a One and Half hour to complete your camel safari in Jaisalmer. The price to hire a camel is included in your and you can enjoy the camel safari by paying 1500-2500 at the spot. You will be taken to Sunset Point and returned back to the camp in this safari.  After returning back have your dinner at Camp followed with the Rajastani folk dance and cultural program.

Day 2

After breakfast your 2 Days 1 Night Jaisalmer Camping Trip is complete and you can proceed for your return journey.

 

Pick-up from trains station

  • Welcome Drink – Masala Chai
  • room for relax (around 2 hours)
  • transport to the desert and village tour
  • Village tour (Amarsagar, Mool sagar, Damodra, Kanoi)
  • Camel safari at sand dunes
  • Rajasthani Veg dinner
  • Gypsy dance, folk music, camp fire,
  • 1 Night stay at  desert camp with  tents.
  • breakfast
  • come back to hotel and room for relax
  • city tour
  • drop-off

Package cost (per person)  :  5000

 

for the age till 5 free of cost and the child from 5-14 years we charge half of the total price of package.

 

we offer Vegetarian, Jain/Gujrati food and vegan food as request.

 

For booking we always work with an advance payment of 60% of the rooms and tour(s) booked. This advance payment can be transferred via internet. The remaining 40% has to be paid up by cash entirely upon arrival.

Please send 60% as advance for reservation confirmation.

Tour’s Location

Loading Maps

Tour’s Program

Reviews

There is no review
You must make a booking before writing a review

Similar Tours

Tours Nearby Jaisalmer Camping Trip