Fixed Departure Terms
Below are the Terms and Conditions to book a Fixed Departure Tour or Flight Tickets on our webiste Journeydeal.com These terms and conditions are to be followed before making a fixed departure booking. All the customers are requested to kindly check the terms and conditions before making a booking in Fixed departure.
General Terms & Conditions
- In a Fixed departure booking one pnr is created which will be issued for passengers for travelling on the same date and same flight with same sector.
- Seats and schedule is subject are as per the availability at time of ticketing.
- Recent taxes will be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- The Fixed departure fares are as per the flight profile and load to inventory available at the time of creating the PNR. If seats are not available on the quoted fare, Kindly contact consultant person.
- If quoted fares of a round trip then fare is only valid for Round-trip not for onway sector.
- In a Fixed departure booking all quoted fares are as per the availability of seats.
- At the time of Airport Check-in all the passengers are requested to carry a valid photo ID proof.
- In a Fixed departure booking all fares mentioned are NET payable to the Airlines.
- If the flights are overload in case only one group can be issued in similar flights.
- Airlines recommend for Domestic Fixed departure Travel reach at the Airport at least 90 minutes prior of departure and International Fixed departure should Travel at least 180 minutes prior of departure.
- Fixed departure will be eligible for any increases in Fees, Tax, Surcharges etc unless paid in full.
- When a PNR is created contact number and email id is compulsory.
- Any loss resulting due to failure to provide this information will not be the responsibility of the airlines.
Payment Terms & Conditions
- To confirm the Fixed departure booking you have to pay 40% of the total amount.
- Balance payment to be made within one week prior to confirmation of the booking
- Required 100% payment for booking within 30 days of departure.
- If mode of payment by Credit card and cash in case 100% payment will be required at the of confirmation or blocking.
- If mode of payment with an International Credit card in case the credit card holder should be one of the passengers travelling in the group and the physical credit card will be required at the time of Airport check-in time.
- For payment timelines No deviation and No extension will be offered.
- PNR will be cancelled without any notice if not follow to the payment structure and confirmation amount will be forfeited.
- A non-refundable and non-cancelable deposit of INR 2250 per passenger and per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be required at the time of booking.
Conditions for Names
- All the passengers names are required before 7 days of departure.
- Once the names are updated no changes no correction.
- If names are not provided before 7 days of departure, booking will be cancelled and the complete amount will be forfeited.
Conditions for Cancellation
- After the payment is made the corresponding charges will be applicable for cancellations.
- If the group strength reduction is less than 10% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2250 per passenger per sector or 25% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable.
- If the group strength reduces by more than 10% upto 50% of the number of passengers originally booked INR 2250 per passenger per sector or 50% of the total fare (whichever is higher) will be applicable.
- If the group strength reduces by more than 50% of the number of passengers originally booked or in case of no-show then only airport charges(PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded.
- Any reduction n group size within 07 days of departure in this case aiport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) applicable will be refunded. This condition overrides the above mentioned conditions.
- An Entire advance payment will be forfeited if any changes or cancellation in partially confirmed bookings.
- Only airport charges (PSF/UDF/AAT) as applicable will be refunded if cancellation in a group of 10 passengers.
Tags:fixed departure, fixed departure booking, flight fixed departe fare, flight fixed departure